robots.txt what should it contain and be placed? - PrestaShop

Yes, robots.txt should be placed in the shop folder and you should add /shop/ to the front of these so it is /shop/classes/ for example.

A Simple Guide to Configuring Robots.txt in PrestaShop

1. Misplacement of the Robots.txt File: The Robots.txt file should always be placed in the root directory. Placing it elsewhere will lead to it ...

Custom Result

This is a custom result inserted after the second result.

Problem robot.txt and index - Online sales and SEO - PrestaShop

Hello guys, We have problem with our robot.txt file and google index ... Reply: Need to check product schema whether property is set for images or ...

PrestaShop Robots.txt module - Edit your Robots.tx from your back ...

It is used to prevent search engines from indexing certain pages or files on a website, or to specify the locations of sitemap files. In PrestaShop, the Robots.

Robot.txt and Multisite And Duplicate Content - PrestaShop

I have a multisite, with some extra stores that sells the same thing. The domain names are different but google has found it as duplicates. Now ...

How to edit the robots.txt file - Online sales and SEO - PrestaShop

Hi,. I have not seen any option in prestashop back-office to edit robot.txt file. PrestaShop Tutorials Videos [How to do Tasks].

How to Include Custom Sitemap.xml in Robots.txt File in Prestashop

This means that the function is checking exactly for the file with the name sitemap.xml and includes it into robots.txt. But our file has a ...

Robots.txt clarification/help - Online sales and SEO - PrestaShop

Question 1 - the robots.txt file is now in the root of my catalog but not the root of my site - is this ok? Question 2 - if it needs to be in ...

SEO and URLs | English | PrestaShop 1.7 documentation

txt file enables you to block specific automated bots and web spiders which crawl the Web in order to find more web pages to add to their company's servers.

What Is the robots.txt File and How Do You Create One? - GreenGeeks

The filename must be robots.txt – all lowercase. If any part of the name is capitalized, crawlers will not read it. The entries in your robots.text file are ...